Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Old Navy 50% off sale
entire men's department
B&M store
June 6th thru June 21st

In addition, http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/ has been updated with new printable B&M store coupons.
I'm not sure if you can combine the printable coupons with the sale, but I'll be calling tomorrow to confirm and update here accordingly.

Here are the locations of the coupons as I've found them and as reported on the internet:

  • $5 off $50 coupon - click on the flashlight of the girl with the pink hoodie on.
  • $20 off $100 coupon - click on the s'mores shirt of the girl at the bottom center. Hold down the cursor and then move it up and down on the shirt. Continue until coupon pops up.
  • $15 off $75 coupon - play the long! 4 minute video and move your cursor around during the video. If it changes to a hand, then click and the coupon will appear. I never could get it to appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment